Isojoen Saha Ltd (0405653-8)
Contact person for related matters:
Isojoen Saha Oy
Purpose of processing personal data
Personal data is processed for the purpose of managing and administering customer-related matters (providing, selling, delivering, and invoicing products and services, as well as handling any support requests and complaints).
Data is not disclosed to third parties.
Processed categories of personal data
Basic personal information and contact details of the individual (first name, last name, email address, phone number, employer, and job title).
Regular sources of information
Personal data is collected directly from the data subjects themselves.
Retention period for personal data
Data is retained for as long and to the extent as is necessary in relation to the purpose for which personal data was collected (e.g., customer relationship, provided solutions/services, newsletter subscription).
At a minimum, data is retained for the period required by law.
Data is not disclosed to third parties. However, data may be disclosed in accordance with legal requests from authorities.
Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
By default, personal data is not transferred outside the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA).
Certain products and services may require data transfer outside the EU, including
- Website analytics: Google Analytics and Microsoft Clarity (United States)
- Newsletter: Mailchimp (United States)
Principles of register protection
Databases containing personal data are hosted on a server stored in a secure, locked room with access granted only to designated individuals authorized for their tasks. The server is protected by appropriate firewalls and technical safeguards.
Access to databases and systems is limited to individuals with separately assigned personal user IDs and passwords. The data controller has restricted access rights and permissions to information systems and other storage platforms to ensure that only individuals necessary for lawful processing can view and handle data.
Employees and other individuals under a separate agreement are bound by confidentiality and are required to keep confidential any information received in connection with the processing of personal data.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of Access: The data subject has the right to access data related to them and request correction or completion of any possible errors.
- Right to Object: The data subject has the right to object to the processing of their data if it has been processed unlawfully or without permission.
- Right to Erasure: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of personal data, to the extent that it is not necessary for the data controller’s tasks.
- Right to Data Portability: The data subject has the right to receive their data in a machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller, if applicable under data protection laws.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if they believe that the data controller has violated the current data protection legislation in the processing of personal data.
The website uses the following cookies: